Damiere Byrd and the New England Patriots travel to play the Buffalo Bills on Sunday at New Era Field. Here are some betting insights and tips for Byrd receiving props. You can watch how Byrd's performance plays out when the Patriots square off against the Bills on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Damiere Byrd Receiving Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Damiere Byrd Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Byrd's 38.8 receiving yards per game average is 0.3 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's contest (38.5).
- In 33.3% of his games this year (two out of six), Byrd has totaled more than 38.5 receiving yards.
- Byrd has put up 3.5 more receiving yards per game (38.8) than the average over/under he's had set, 35.3.
- In just one of his five games (20%), Byrd has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In half of his matchups, Byrd has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 35.3.
- Byrd is averaging zero yards per game in his last one contest against the Bills, 38.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (38.5).
- In one career game versus the Bills, Byrd has failed to go over this week's prop bet total of 38.5 receiving yards.
Powered By Data Skrive