Damiere Byrd and the New England Patriots host the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday at Gillette Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Byrd's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Byrd and the Patriots take on the 49ers on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Damiere Byrd Receiving Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Damiere Byrd Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Byrd is averaging 43.4 receiving yards per game, 1.9 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (41.5).
- In two of five games this year (40%), Byrd has collected more than 41.5 receiving yards.
- Byrd's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 33.8 per game. He has put up 9.6 more per game than that average.
- Byrd has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only one of his four games (25%).
- In three of his five games (60%), Byrd has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 33.8 yards.
- Byrd's zero receiving yards in his only career matchup against the 49ers are 41.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Byrd's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 41.5 yards, a number he has never exceeded in one total game against the 49ers.
Powered By Data Skrive