Damiere Byrd and the New England Patriots host the New York Jets on Sunday at Gillette Stadium. Here's an analysis of Byrd's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch Byrd's performance play out for the Patriots against the Jets on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Damiere Byrd Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Damiere Byrd Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Byrd is averaging 39.8 receiving yards per game, 0.3 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (39.5).
- In five of 15 games this season (33.3%), Byrd has totaled more than 39.5 receiving yards.
- Byrd's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 39.7 per game. He has put up 0.1 more per game than that average.
- In just four of his 14 games (28.6%), Byrd has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just five of his 15 games (33.3%), Byrd has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 39.7 yards.
- Byrd is averaging 65 yards per game in his last one outing against the Jets, 25.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (39.5).
- Byrd has beat Sunday's prop bet receiving yards total of 39.5 yards one time in one total game against the Jets.
Powered By Data Skrive