On Monday, Damiere Byrd and the New England Patriots host the Buffalo Bills at Gillette Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Byrd's receiving prop bets. Watch how Byrd's performance plays out when the Patriots square off with the Bills on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Damiere Byrd Receiving Prop Bets (12/28/2020)
Damiere Byrd Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Byrd's 42.1 receiving yards per game average is 1.6 more than his prop bet total in Monday's matchup (40.5).
- In 35.7% of his games this year (five out of 14), Byrd has collected more than 40.5 receiving yards.
- Byrd's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 39.7 per game. He has collected 2.4 more per game than that average.
- Byrd has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only four of his 13 games (30.8%).
- In only five of his 14 games (35.7%), Byrd has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 39.7 yards.
- Byrd's 19.5 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Bills are 21.0 fewer yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Byrd has failed to beat this week's prop bet over/under of 40.5 receiving yards in two lifetime games against the Bills.
Powered By Data Skrive