Damiere Byrd and the New England Patriots square off against the Miami Dolphins on Sunday on the road at Hard Rock Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Byrd's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Byrd's performance play out for the Patriots against the Dolphins on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Damiere Byrd Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Damiere Byrd Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Byrd's 43.5 receiving yards per game average is 4.0 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's outing (39.5).
- In five of 13 games this year (38.5%), Byrd has put up more than 39.5 receiving yards.
- Byrd has collected 4.3 more receiving yards per game (43.5) than the average over/under he's had set, 39.2.
- Byrd has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just four of his 12 games (33.3%).
- In only 38.5% of his games (five of 13 chances), Byrd has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (39.2).
- Byrd's zero receiving yards in his only career matchup against the Dolphins are 39.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Byrd has failed to outperform this week's prop bet over/under of 39.5 receiving yards in one career game against the Dolphins.
Powered By Data Skrive