Damiere Byrd and the New England Patriots travel to play the Los Angeles Rams on Thursday at SoFi Stadium. Here's a breakdown of Byrd's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Byrd's Patriots take on the Rams on FOX/NFL at 8:20 PM ET.
Damiere Byrd Receiving Prop Bets (12/10/2020)
Damiere Byrd Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Byrd is averaging 43.2 receiving yards per game, 1.3 less than the over/under of 44.5 set for Thursday's outing.
- In four of 12 games this year (33.3%), Byrd has collected more than 44.5 receiving yards.
- Byrd has put up 4.2 more receiving yards per game (43.2) than the average over/under he's had set, 39.
- In just three of his 11 games (27.3%), Byrd has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 33.3% of his games (four out of 12 opportunities), Byrd has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (39).
- Byrd's 37 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Rams are 7.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Byrd's receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 44.5 yards, a number he has surpassed one time in two career games against the Rams.
Powered By Data Skrive