On Sunday, Damiere Byrd and the New England Patriots visit the Los Angeles Chargers at SoFi Stadium. Here's some insights and tips digging into Byrd's receiving prop bets. Watch how Byrd's performance plays out when the Patriots take on the Chargers on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Damiere Byrd Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Damiere Byrd Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Byrd is averaging 45.6 receiving yards per game, 4.9 fewer than the over/under of 50.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 36.4% of his games this year (four out of 11), Byrd has put up more than 50.5 receiving yards.
- Byrd's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 37.9 per game. He has collected 7.7 more per game than that average.
- In only three of his 10 games (30%), Byrd has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 54.5% of his games (six of 11 opportunities), Byrd has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (37.9).
Powered By Data Skrive