Damiere Byrd and the New England Patriots host the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday at Gillette Stadium. Here's an analysis of Byrd's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch how Byrd's performance plays out when the Patriots square off with the Cardinals on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Damiere Byrd Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Damiere Byrd Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Byrd is averaging 46.9 receiving yards per game, 1.6 less than the over/under of 48.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 40% of his games this season (four out of 10), Byrd has collected more than 48.5 receiving yards.
- Byrd has collected 10.4 more receiving yards per game (46.9) than the average over/under he's had set, 36.5.
- Byrd has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only three of his nine games (33.3%).
- In six of his 10 games (60%), Byrd has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 36.5 yards.
Powered By Data Skrive