Damiere Byrd and the New England Patriots host the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday at Gillette Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Byrd's receiving prop bets in the matchup with the Baltimore Ravens. Watch how Byrd's performance plays out when the Patriots face off against the Ravens on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Damiere Byrd Receiving Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Damiere Byrd Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Byrd is averaging 42.1 receiving yards per game, 9.6 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (32.5).
- In 62.5% of his games this year (five of eight), Byrd has put up more than 32.5 receiving yards.
- Byrd's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 36.8 per game. He has collected 5.3 more per game than that average.
- In only two of his seven games (28.6%), Byrd has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 62.5% of his games (five out of eight chances), Byrd has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (36.8).
- Byrd is averaging 22.5 yards per game in his last two outings against the Ravens, 10.0 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (32.5).
- Bookmakers have set Byrd's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 32.5 yards, a mark he has outdone one time in two total games opposite the Ravens.
Powered By Data Skrive