Damien Harris' New England Patriots visit the Buffalo Bills on Sunday at New Era Field. Here's some insights and tips around Harris' rushing prop bets. Watch Harris' Patriots square off against the Bills on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Damien Harris Rushing Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Damien Harris Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Harris has averaged 11.0 rushing attempts per game, 1.5 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (9.5).
- Harris has not carried the ball more than 9.5 times in a game through three outings this year.
- Harris' season-long average over/under is 11 rushing attempts. He has collected the same amount of rushing attempts per game at that prop bet average.
- Harris took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just zero of two games this year (0% of his chances).
- Harris has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (11 rushing attempts) in just 33.3% of his games (one of three games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Harris' 59.0 rushing yards per game average is 12.5 more than Sunday's over/under.
- In 66.7% of his games this season (two of three matchups), Harris has put up more than 46.5 rushing yards.
- Harris has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (50) by 9.0 yards.
- Harris has out-rushed his rushing yards prop total one time (half of his games).
- Harris' season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 50 yards, a figure he's covered in two out of three games (66.7%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Harris has notched 0.0 rushing touchdowns per game, which is 0.5 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Harris has not scored more than 0.5 rushing TDS in a game through three outings this season.
- Harris has averaged 0.5 fewer rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- Harris has not hit the over on a rushing touchdown prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Harris has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing touchdowns (0.5 TDs).
Powered By Data Skrive