Damien Harris and the New England Patriots host the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday at Gillette Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Harris' rushing prop bets. You can watch how Harris' performance plays out when the Patriots square off with the 49ers on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Damien Harris Rushing Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Damien Harris Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Harris has averaged 11.5 rushing attempts per game, 1.0 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (10.5).
- Harris has recorded more than 10.5 rushing attempts in one of two games this season (50% of his opportunities).
- Harris' 11.5 rushing attempts per game is equal to his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under.
- Harris took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only zero of one game this year (0% of his chances).
- Harris has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (11.5 rushing attempts) in half of his games.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Harris is set at 46.5. That's 13.0 more yards than his season average of 59.5.
- Harris has yet to rush for more than 46.5 yards in a game through two outings this season.
- Harris' average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 53.5, which he's outpaced by 6.0 yards on average this year.
- Harris has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only zero out of one time (0%).
- Harris' season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 53.5 yards, a figure he's gone over in half of his games.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Harris has notched 0.0 rushing touchdowns per game, which is 0.5 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Harris has yet to score more than 0.5 rushing TDS in a game through two outings this year.
- Harris' season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has collected 0.5 less touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- Harris has not hit the over on a rushing touchdown prop bet through two games this year.
- Through two games, Harris has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing touchdowns (0.5 TDs).
Powered By Data Skrive