Damien Harris and the New England Patriots host the Buffalo Bills on Monday at Gillette Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Harris' rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Harris and the Patriots square off against the Bills on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Damien Harris Rushing Prop Bets (12/28/2020)
Damien Harris Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Harris has averaged 13.7 rushing attempts per game, 6.2 more than the over/under in Monday's game (7.5).
- Harris has recorded more than 7.5 rushing attempts in nine of 10 games this season (90% of his chances).
- Harris' 13.7 rushing attempts per game is 1.0 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 12.7.
- In five of nine games this year, Harris took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (55.6% of his opportunities).
- Harris has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (12.7 rushing attempts) in 60% of his games (six of 10 games).
- In his one career matchup against the Bills, Harris put up 16 carries, 8.5 more rushes than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Harris' rushing attempts prop bet total for this contest at 7.5 attempts, a figure he has outdone one time in one total game against the Bills.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Monday's rushing yards over/under for Harris is set at 37.5. That's 31.6 fewer yards than his season average of 69.1.
- In 90% of his games this season (nine of 10 matchups), Harris has put up more than 37.5 rushing yards.
- Harris' average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 59.8, which he's outpaced by 9.3 yards on average this year.
- Harris has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in five games (55.6%) out of nine opportunities.
- Harris' season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 59.8 yards, a figure he's covered in half of his games.
- Harris' 102 rushing yards in his only career matchup against the Bills are 64.5 more yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- In one career game against the Bills, Harris has outdone this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 37.5 yards one time.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Harris' per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.2) is 0.3 less rushing touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Monday's game (0.5).
- Harris has collected more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 20% of his games this season (two of 10 chances).
- Harris has averaged 0.3 fewer rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- Only 16.7% of Harris' games this year have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (one of six outings).
- Harris' average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in only two of 10 games (20%).
- Harris' one rushing touchdown in his single career matchup against the Bills is 0.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Monday's game.
- In one career game against the Bills, Harris has beat this week's rushing touchdowns prop bet over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive