Damien Harris and the New England Patriots travel to play the Miami Dolphins on Sunday at Hard Rock Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Harris' rushing prop bets. Watch Harris' Patriots face off against the Dolphins at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Damien Harris Rushing Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Damien Harris Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Harris has notched 13.7 rushing attempts per game, 1.2 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (12.5).
- Harris has had more than 12.5 rushing attempts in six of 10 games this season (60% of his opportunities).
- Harris' season-long average over/under is 12.7 rushing attempts. He has collected 1.0 more rushing attempt per game than that prop bet average.
- In five of nine games this year, Harris took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (55.6% of his opportunities).
- Harris has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (12.7 rushing attempts) in 60% of his games (six of 10 games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Harris' 69.1 rushing yards per game average is 11.6 greater than Sunday's over/under.
- In 60% of his games this season (six of 10 matchups), Harris has put up more than 57.5 rushing yards.
- Harris' average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 59.8, which he's outpaced by 9.3 yards on average this year.
- Harris has hit the rushing yards over in 55.6% of his opportunities (five of nine games).
- Harris has gone over his average rushing yards prop bet total (59.8) in five out of 10 games.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Harris has recorded 0.2 rushing touchdowns per game, which is 0.3 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Harris has scored more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 20% of his games this season (two out of 10 chances).
- Harris' season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has recorded 0.3 less touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- Only 16.7% of Harris' games this season have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (one of six outings).
- Harris has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in just two of 10 games (20%).
Powered By Data Skrive