Damien Harris and the New England Patriots visit the Los Angeles Rams on Thursday at SoFi Stadium. Here's a breakdown of Harris' prop bets for rushing in that matchup. Watch Harris' Patriots face off against the Rams at 8:20 PM ET on FOX/NFL.
Damien Harris Rushing Prop Bets (12/10/2020)
Damien Harris Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Harris has averaged 14.0 rushing attempts per game, 0.5 more than the over/under in Thursday's game (13.5).
- Harris has had more than 13.5 rushing attempts in six out of nine games this season (66.7% of his chances).
- Harris' 14.0 rushing attempts per game is 1.5 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 12.5.
- 62.5% of Harris' games this year have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (five of eight games).
- Harris has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (12.5 rushing attempts) in 66.7% of his games (six of nine games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Harris' 71.2 rushing yards per game average is 10.7 more than Thursday's over/under.
- Five times this season (out of nine total games -- 55.6%), Harris has had more than 60.5 rushing yards.
- Harris has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (59.6) by 11.6 yards.
- Harris has hit the rushing yards over in 62.5% of his opportunities (five of eight games).
- Harris' season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 59.6 yards, a figure he's gone over in five out of nine games (55.6%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Harris has recorded 0.2 rushing touchdowns per game, which is 0.3 less than the over/under in Thursday's game (0.5).
- Harris has recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 22.2% of his games this season (two of nine chances).
- Harris' season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has recorded 0.3 fewer touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- Just 20% of Harris' games this year have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (one of five outings).
- Harris has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in just two of nine games (22.2%).
Powered By Data Skrive