Damien Harris and the New England Patriots travel to play the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here's a look at Harris' prop bets for rushing in that matchup. Watch Harris' Patriots face off against the Chargers on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Damien Harris Rushing Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Damien Harris Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Harris' per-game rushing attempts average (13.8) is 0.7 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (14.5).
- Harris has recorded more than 14.5 rushing attempts in three of eight games this season (37.5% of his opportunities).
- Harris' season-long average over/under is 12.2 rushing attempts. He has collected 1.6 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In four of seven games this year, Harris took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (57.1% of his opportunities).
- Harris has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (12.2 rushing attempts) in 62.5% of his games (five of eight games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Harris is set at 67.5. That's 2.6 fewer yards than his season average of 70.1.
- Four times this season (out of eight total games -- 50%), Harris has had more than 67.5 rushing yards.
- Harris' average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 58.5, which he's outpaced by 11.6 yards on average this year.
- Harris has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in four games (57.1%) out of seven opportunities.
- Harris' season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 58.5 yards, a figure he's covered in half of his games.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Harris' per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.3) is 0.2 less rushing touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Harris has scored more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 25% of his games this season (two of eight chances).
- Harris' season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has recorded 0.2 less touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- In just one of four games this year, Harris hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (25% of his opportunities).
- Harris' average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in only two of eight games (25%).
Powered By Data Skrive