Damien Harris' New England Patriots host the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday at Gillette Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Harris' rushing prop bets. You can watch how Harris' performance plays out when the Patriots take on the Cardinals on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Damien Harris Rushing Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Damien Harris Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Harris has averaged 13.7 rushing attempts per game, 0.2 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (13.5).
- Harris has collected more than 13.5 rushing attempts in four out of seven games this season (57.1% of his chances).
- Harris' season-long average over/under is 12 rushing attempts. He has collected 1.7 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Harris rushed the over on his rushing attempts prop bet totals in half of games this year.
- Harris' average prop bet for rushing attempts is 12. He's gone over that total in four of seven games (57.1%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Harris' 73.4 rushing yards per game average is 8.9 higher than Sunday's over/under.
- Four times this season (out of seven total games -- 57.1%), Harris has had more than 64.5 rushing yards.
- Harris has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (57.2) by 16.2 yards.
- Harris has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in four games (66.7%) out of six opportunities.
- Harris' season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 57.2 yards, a figure he's gone over in five out of seven games (71.4%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Harris' per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.3) is 0.2 less rushing touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Harris recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in two of seven games this season (28.6% of his chances).
- Harris' season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has collected 0.2 fewer touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- In only one of three games this year, Harris hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (33.3% of his opportunities).
- Harris' average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in just two of seven games (28.6%).
Powered By Data Skrive