Damien Harris and the New England Patriots host the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday at Gillette Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Harris' rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Harris' performance play out for the Patriots against the Ravens on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Damien Harris Rushing Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Damien Harris Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Harris has averaged 12.6 rushing attempts per game, 1.1 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (11.5).
- Harris has not carried the ball more than 11.5 times in a game through five outings this season.
- Harris' 12.6 rushing attempts per game is 1.1 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 11.5.
- Half of Harris' games this year have seen him getting the over on rushing attempts prop bets.
- Harris has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (11.5 rushing attempts) in 60% of his games (three of five games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Harris is set at 54.5. That is 15.5 fewer yards than his season average of 70.0.
- Harris has not run for more than 54.5 yards in a game through five outings this year.
- Harris has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (53.8) by 16.2 yards.
- Harris has gone over the rushing yards total in 75% of his opportunities (three of four games).
- Harris has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (53.8) in 80% of his games (four out of five matchups).
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Harris' per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.2) is 0.3 less rushing touchdowns than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Harris has collected more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 20% of his games this season (one of five chances).
- Harris has averaged 0.3 less rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- In only zero of two games this year, Harris hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (0% of his opportunities).
- Harris has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in just one of five games (20%).
Powered By Data Skrive