Dalvin Cook and the Minnesota Vikings host the Detroit Lions on Sunday at U.S. Bank Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Cook's rushing prop bets in the matchup with the Detroit Lions. Watch Cook's Vikings square off against the Lions at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Dalvin Cook Rushing Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Dalvin Cook Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Cook has recorded 20.3 rushing attempts per game, 0.8 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (19.5).
- Cook has had more than 19.5 rushing attempts in three of six games this season (50% of his chances).
- Cook's season-long average over/under is 17.3 rushing attempts. He has collected 3.0 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Cook rushed the over on his rushing attempts prop bet totals in half of games this year.
- Cook's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 17.3. He's gone over that total in half his games.
- Over his five career matchups against the Lions, Cook averages 16.4 carries per game, 3.1 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Cook's rushing attempts prop bet total for this game at 19.5 attempts, a number he has outdone one time in five total games against the Lions.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Cook's 108.7 rushing yards per game average is 17.2 greater than Sunday's over/under.
- Cook has not run for more than 91.5 yards in a game through six outings this season.
- Cook's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 79.3, which he's outpaced by 29.4 yards on average this year.
- Cook has gone over his rushing yards prop total three times (half of his games).
- Cook has gone over his average rushing yards prop bet total (79.3) in three out of six games.
- Over his five career matchups against the Lions, Cook averages 86.4 rushing yards per game, 5.1 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In five career games versus the Lions, Cook has beat this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 91.5 yards one time.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Cook has scored 1.7 rushing touchdowns per game, 0.2 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (1.5).
- Cook recorded more than 1.5 rushing touchdowns in three of six games this season (50% of his opportunities).
- Cook has averaged 1.2 more rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- In six of six games this year, Cook hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (100% of his opportunities).
- Cook's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in six of six games (100%).
- In his five career matchups against the Lions, Cook averages 0.8 rushing touchdowns per game, 0.7 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In five career games against the Lions, Cook has beat this week's rushing touchdowns prop bet over/under of 1.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive