On Sunday, Dalvin Cook and the Minnesota Vikings travel to play the Green Bay Packers at Lambeau Field. Here's some insights and tips around Cook's rushing prop bets. Watch Cook's Vikings face off against the Packers on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Dalvin Cook Rushing Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Dalvin Cook Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Cook has averaged 18.4 rushing attempts per game, 1.9 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (16.5).
- In three of five games this season (60% of his chances), Cook has recorded more than 16.5 rushing attempts.
- Cook's season-long average over/under is 17.3 rushing attempts. He has collected 1.1 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Cook took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just two of five games this year (40% of his chances).
- Cook has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (17.3 rushing attempts) in just 40% of his games (two of five games).
- Over his four career matchups against the Packers, Cook averages 13 carries per game, 3.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Cook has outdone Sunday's projected rushing attempts total of 16.5 attempts one time in four total games against the Packers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Cook is set at 84.5. That's 13.3 more yards than his season average of 97.8.
- Two times this season (out of five total games -- 40%), Cook has had more than 84.5 rushing yards.
- Cook has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (78.3) by 19.5 yards.
- Cook has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only two out of five times (40%).
- Cook has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (78.3) in only 40% of his games (two out of five matchups).
- Cook's 67.8 rushing yards per game over his four career matchups against the Packers are 16.8 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Cook's rushing yards prop bet over/under for this game at 84.5 yards, a mark he has surpassed one time in four career games opposite the Packers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Cook has notched 1.4 rushing touchdowns per game, 0.9 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Cook has not scored more than 0.5 rushing TDS in a game through five outings this year.
- Cook has averaged 0.9 more rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- In five of five games this year, Cook hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (100% of his opportunities).
- Cook has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in five of five games (100%).
- Over his four career matchups against the Packers, Cook averages 0.8 rushing touchdowns per game, 0.2 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In four career games against the Packers, Cook has eclipsed this week's rushing touchdowns prop bet over/under of 0.5 touchdowns two times.
Powered By Data Skrive