Dalvin Cook and the Minnesota Vikings hit the field against the Detroit Lions on Sunday on the road at Ford Field. Here's some betting insights and tips around Cook's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Cook's Vikings take on the Lions at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Dalvin Cook Rushing Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Dalvin Cook Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Cook has collected 22.3 rushing attempts per game, 3.8 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (18.5).
- In nine out of 14 games this season (64.3% of his opportunities), Cook has had more than 18.5 rushing attempts.
- Cook's 22.3 rushing attempts per game is 3.2 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 19.1.
- 64.3% of Cook's games this year have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (nine of 14 games).
- Cook has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (19.1 rushing attempts) in 64.3% of his games (nine of 14 games).
- Cook averages 17.3 carries per game over his six career matchups against the Lions, 1.2 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Cook has beat Sunday's prop bet rushing attempts total of 18.5 attempts two times in six total games against the Lions.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Cook's 111.2 rushing yards per game average is 25.7 more than Sunday's over/under.
- In 64.3% of his games this season (nine of 14 matchups), Cook has put up more than 85.5 rushing yards.
- Cook has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (87.8) by 23.4 yards.
- Cook has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in nine games (64.3%) out of 14 opportunities.
- Cook has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (87.8) in 64.3% of his games (nine out of 14 matchups).
- Cook's 106.3 rushing yards per game over his six career matchups against the Lions are 20.8 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In six career games versus the Lions, Cook has surpassed this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 85.5 yards three times.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Cook has notched 1.1 rushing touchdowns per game, 0.6 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Cook has recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 78.6% of his games this season (11 of 14 chances).
- Cook's season-long average over/under is 0.7 rushing touchdowns. He has recorded 0.4 more touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- Cook hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets in 10 of 14 games this year (71.4% of his chances).
- Cook's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.7. He's gone over that total in 11 of 14 games (78.6%).
- Cook's one rushing touchdown per game over his six career matchups against the Lions is 0.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In six career games against the Lions, Cook has gone over this week's rushing touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns four times.
Powered By Data Skrive