Dalvin Cook and the Minnesota Vikings visit the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday at Raymond James Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Cook's rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Cook's performance play out for the Vikings against the Buccaneers on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Dalvin Cook Rushing Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Dalvin Cook Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Cook has averaged 22.8 rushing attempts per game, 2.3 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (20.5).
- In seven of 11 games this season (63.6% of his chances), Cook has had more than 20.5 rushing attempts.
- Cook's season-long average over/under is 18.7 rushing attempts. He has recorded 4.1 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- 63.6% of Cook's games this year have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (seven of 11 games).
- Cook's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 18.7. He's gone over that total in seven of 11 games (63.6%).
- In his one career matchup against the Buccaneers, Cook had 27 carries, 6.5 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Cook has gone over Sunday's prop bet rushing attempts over/under of 20.5 attempts one time in one career game against the Buccaneers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Cook is set at 84.5. That's 29.1 fewer yards than his season average of 113.6.
- In 63.6% of his games this season (seven of 11 matchups), Cook has put up more than 84.5 rushing yards.
- Cook has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (87.6) by 26.0 yards.
- Cook has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in seven games (63.6%) out of 11 opportunities.
- Cook's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 87.6 yards, a figure he's gone over in seven out of 11 games (63.6%).
- In his lone career matchup against the Buccaneers, Cook finished with 97 rushing yards, 12.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Cook has outdone Sunday's projected rushing yards total of 84.5 yards one time in one total game against the Buccaneers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Cook has scored 1.2 rushing touchdowns per game, 0.7 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Cook collected more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in eight of 11 games this season (72.7% of his chances).
- Cook's season-long average over/under is 0.8 rushing touchdowns. He has recorded 0.4 more touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- Cook hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets in seven of 11 games this year (63.6% of his chances).
- Cook's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.8. He's gone over that total in eight of 11 games (72.7%).
- In his only career matchup against the Buccaneers, Cook scored one rushing touchdown, 0.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game versus the Buccaneers, Cook has surpassed this week's rushing touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive