On Sunday, Dalvin Cook and the Minnesota Vikings host the Jacksonville Jaguars at U.S. Bank Stadium. Here's some insights and tips digging into Cook's rushing prop bets. Watch how Cook's performance plays out when the Vikings square off against the Jaguars on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Dalvin Cook Rushing Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Dalvin Cook Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Cook has averaged 21.9 rushing attempts per game, 1.4 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (20.5).
- Cook has recorded more than 20.5 rushing attempts in six of 10 games this season (60% of his chances).
- Cook's season-long average over/under is 18.4 rushing attempts. He has collected 3.5 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In six of 10 games this year, Cook took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (60% of his opportunities).
- Cook's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 18.4. He's gone over that total in six of 10 games (60%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Cook's 113.0 rushing yards per game average is 12.5 greater than Sunday's over/under.
- In 50% of his games this season (five of 10 matchups), Cook has put up more than 100.5 rushing yards.
- Cook has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (86.1) by 26.9 yards.
- Cook has gone over the rushing yards total in 60% of his opportunities (six of 10 games).
- Cook has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (86.1) in 60% of his games (six out of 10 matchups).
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Cook's per-game rushing touchdowns average (1.3) is 0.2 fewer rushing touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (1.5).
- Cook has recorded more than 1.5 rushing touchdowns in 40% of his games this season (four of 10 chances).
- Cook has averaged 0.6 more rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.7).
- Cook hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets in seven of 10 games this year (70% of his chances).
- Cook's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.7. He's gone over that total in eight of 10 games (80%).
Powered By Data Skrive