Dalvin Cook and the Minnesota Vikings host the Carolina Panthers on Sunday at U.S. Bank Stadium. Here's an analysis of Cook's prop bets for rushing in that matchup. You can watch Cook and the Vikings square off with the Panthers on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Dalvin Cook Rushing Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Dalvin Cook Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Cook has notched 22.3 rushing attempts per game, 1.8 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (20.5).
- In six of nine games this season (66.7% of his opportunities), Cook has recorded more than 20.5 rushing attempts.
- Cook's season-long average over/under is 18.2 rushing attempts. He has collected 4.1 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- 66.7% of Cook's games this season have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (six of nine games).
- Cook's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 18.2. He's gone over that total in six of nine games (66.7%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Cook is set at 102.5. That is 16.3 fewer yards than his season average of 118.8.
- Five times this season (out of nine total games -- 55.6%), Cook has had more than 102.5 rushing yards.
- Cook has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (84.4) by 34.4 yards.
- Cook has gone over the rushing yards total in 66.7% of his opportunities (six of nine games).
- Cook's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 84.4 yards, a figure he's eclipsed in six out of nine games (66.7%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Cook has scored 1.4 rushing touchdowns per game, 0.9 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Cook collected more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in eight out of nine games this season (88.9% of his chances).
- Cook has averaged 0.7 more rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.7).
- Cook hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets in seven of nine games this year (77.8% of his chances).
- Cook has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.7) in eight of nine games (88.9%).
Powered By Data Skrive