Dalvin Cook and the Minnesota Vikings host the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday at U.S. Bank Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Cook's rushing prop bets in the matchup with the Dallas Cowboys. You can watch Cook's performance play out for the Vikings against the Cowboys on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Dalvin Cook Rushing Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Dalvin Cook Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Cook has averaged 21.8 rushing attempts per game, 1.3 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (20.5).
- In five out of eight games this season (62.5% of his chances), Cook has had more than 20.5 rushing attempts.
- Cook's season-long average over/under is 17.9 rushing attempts. He has collected 3.9 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- 62.5% of Cook's games this season have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (five of eight games).
- Cook's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 17.9. He's gone over that total in five of eight games (62.5%).
- Cook's 26 carries in his one career matchup against the Cowboys are 5.5 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Cook has beat Sunday's projected rushing attempts total of 20.5 attempts one time in one total game against the Cowboys.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Cook's 119.3 rushing yards per game average is 17.8 higher than Sunday's over/under.
- In 50% of his games this season (four of eight matchups), Cook has put up more than 101.5 rushing yards.
- Cook has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (82.2) by 37.1 yards.
- Cook has gone over the rushing yards total in 62.5% of his opportunities (five of eight games).
- Cook has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (82.2) in 62.5% of his games (five out of eight matchups).
- Cook's 97 rushing yards in his one career matchup against the Cowboys are 4.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game versus the Cowboys, Cook has failed to beat this week's prop bet over/under of 101.5 rushing yards.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Cook's per-game rushing touchdowns average (1.5) is equal to his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game.
- Cook has recorded more than 1.5 rushing touchdowns in 50% of his games this season (four out of eight chances).
- Cook's season-long average over/under is 0.6 rushing touchdowns. He has collected 0.9 more touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- In seven of eight games this year, Cook hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (87.5% of his opportunities).
- Cook has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.6) in seven of eight games (87.5%).
- In his single career matchup against the Cowboys, Cook scored one rushing touchdown, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Cowboys, Cook has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet total of 1.5 rushing touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive