Dalton Schultz and the Dallas Cowboys host the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday at AT&T Stadium. Here's a look at Schultz's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch Schultz and the Cowboys face off against the Steelers on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Dalton Schultz Receiving Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Dalton Schultz Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Schultz is averaging 41.9 receiving yards per game, 13.4 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (28.5).
- In 62.5% of his games this year (five of eight), Schultz has put up more than 28.5 receiving yards.
- Schultz has totaled 6.8 more receiving yards per game (41.9) than the average over/under he's had set, 35.1.
- Schultz has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in four of his seven games (57.1%).
- In half of his games, Schultz has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 35.1 yards.
Powered By Data Skrive