Dalton Schultz's Dallas Cowboys visit the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday at Lincoln Financial Field. Here's some insights and tips around Schultz's receiving prop bets. Watch Schultz's Cowboys play the Eagles at 8:20 PM ET on NBC.
Dalton Schultz Receiving Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Dalton Schultz Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Schultz is averaging 40.3 receiving yards per game, 8.8 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (31.5).
- In 57.1% of his games this season (four out of seven), Schultz has collected more than 31.5 receiving yards.
- Schultz has put up 4.6 more receiving yards per game (40.3) than the average over/under he's had set, 35.7.
- Schultz has hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
- In only three of his seven games (42.9%), Schultz has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 35.7 yards.
- Schultz is averaging 14.5 yards per game in his last four contests against the Eagles, 17.0 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (31.5).
- In four career games against the Eagles, Schultz has exceeded this week's receiving yards prop bet over/under of 31.5 yards one time.
Powered By Data Skrive