Dalton Schultz and the Dallas Cowboys travel to play Washington on Sunday at FedExField. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Schultz's receiving prop bets. You can watch Schultz and the Cowboys take on Washington on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Dalton Schultz Receiving Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Dalton Schultz Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Schultz's 43.3 receiving yards per game average is 8.8 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's matchup (34.5).
- In 66.7% of his games this season (four of six), Schultz has collected more than 34.5 receiving yards.
- Schultz has put up 7.4 more receiving yards per game (43.3) than the average over/under he's had set, 35.9.
- Schultz has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in three of his five games (60%).
- In half of his contests, Schultz has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 35.9.
- Schultz's 2.8 receiving yards per game over his four career matchups against the Football Team are 31.8 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Schultz's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 34.5 yards, a number he has never eclipsed in four total games against the Football Team.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Schultz has averaged 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 fewer than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- Schultz has yet to score more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through six outings this season.
- The average prop bet over/under Schultz has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He usually has fallen short of that number as he has caught 0.3 touchdowns per game, 0.2 fewer than his average prop.
- In his only game this season, Schultz fell short of his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Schultz has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 33.3% of his games (two out of six chances).
- Schultz's zero receiving touchdowns per game over his four career matchups against the Football Team are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In four career games versus the Football Team, Schultz has failed to go over this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive