Dalton Schultz and the Dallas Cowboys host the Arizona Cardinals on Monday at AT&T Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Schultz's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Schultz's Cowboys take on the Cardinals at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN.
Dalton Schultz Receiving Prop Bets (10/19/2020)
Dalton Schultz Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Schultz is averaging 45.0 receiving yards per game, 8.5 more than his prop bet over/under for Monday's game (36.5).
- Schultz has yet to put up more than 36.5 receiving yards in a game through five outings this season.
- Schultz's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 35.8 per game. He has put up 9.2 more per game than that average.
- Schultz has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Schultz has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (35.8 yards).
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Schultz's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.4 -- is 0.1 fewer touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Schultz has yet to score more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through five outings this year.
- The average prop bet over/under Schultz has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He often has fallen short of that value as he has pulled down 0.4 touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his average prop.
- Schultz has not hit the over on a receiving touchdown prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Schultz has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving touchdowns (0.5 TDs).
Powered By Data Skrive