Dalton Schultz and the Dallas Cowboys host the New York Giants on Sunday at AT&T Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Schultz's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Schultz and the Cowboys face off against the Giants on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Dalton Schultz Receiving Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Dalton Schultz Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Schultz is averaging 54.8 receiving yards per game, 11.3 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (43.5).
- Schultz has not totaled more than 43.5 receiving yards in a game through four outings this year.
- Schultz has put up 21.6 more receiving yards per game (54.8) than the average over/under he's had set, 33.2.
- Schultz has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Schultz has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (33.2 yards).
- Schultz is averaging 5.7 yards per game in his last three contests against the Giants, 37.8 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (43.5).
- Oddsmakers have set Schultz's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 43.5 yards, a number he has never exceeded in three career games against the Giants.
Powered by Data Skrive