Dalton Schultz and the Dallas Cowboys visit the New York Giants on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here's an analysis of Schultz's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Schultz's Cowboys play the Giants at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Dalton Schultz Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Dalton Schultz Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Schultz's 36.3 receiving yards per game average is 0.8 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's outing (35.5).
- In six of 15 games this season (40%), Schultz has put up more than 35.5 receiving yards.
- Schultz's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 34.7 per game. He has collected 1.6 more per game than that average.
- In just six of his 14 games (42.9%), Schultz has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just seven of his 15 games (46.7%), Schultz has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 34.7 yards.
- Schultz's 5.8 receiving yards per game over his four career matchups against the Giants are 29.8 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Schultz has failed to outperform this week's prop bet total of 35.5 receiving yards in four career games against the Giants.
Powered By Data Skrive