On Sunday, Dalton Schultz and the Dallas Cowboys host the Philadelphia Eagles at AT&T Stadium. Here's some insights and tips into Schultz's receiving prop bets. Watch Schultz's Cowboys face off against the Eagles at 4:25 PM ET on FOX.
Dalton Schultz Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Dalton Schultz Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Schultz is averaging 37.4 receiving yards per game, 0.9 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (36.5).
- In six of 14 games this season (42.9%), Schultz has totaled more than 36.5 receiving yards.
- Schultz's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 34.6 per game. He has collected 2.8 more per game than that average.
- In only six of his 13 games (46.2%), Schultz has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In half of his games, Schultz has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 34.6 yards.
- Schultz's 22.2 receiving yards per game over his five career matchups against the Eagles are 14.3 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Schultz's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 36.5 yards, a number he has eclipsed two times in five career games against the Eagles.
Powered By Data Skrive