Dalton Schultz and the Dallas Cowboys travel to play the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday at Paul Brown Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Schultz's receiving prop bets. Watch Schultz's Cowboys face off against the Bengals on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Dalton Schultz Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Dalton Schultz Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Schultz's 39.7 receiving yards per game average is 2.2 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's outing (37.5).
- In six out of 12 games this season (50%), Schultz has collected more than 37.5 receiving yards.
- Schultz's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 34.2 per game. He has collected 5.5 more per game than that average.
- In six of his 11 games (54.5%), Schultz has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 58.3% of his games (seven out of 12 chances), Schultz has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (34.2).
Powered By Data Skrive