Dalton Schultz and the Dallas Cowboys travel to play the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday at U.S. Bank Stadium. Here's an analysis of Schultz's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Schultz's Cowboys square off against the Vikings at 4:25 PM ET on FOX.
Dalton Schultz Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Dalton Schultz Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Schultz is averaging 42.6 receiving yards per game, 11.1 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (31.5).
- In six of nine games this season (66.7%), Schultz has collected more than 31.5 receiving yards.
- Schultz's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 34.2 per game. He has collected 8.4 more per game than that average.
- In five of his eight games (62.5%), Schultz has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In six of his nine games (66.7%), Schultz has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 34.2 yards.
- Schultz's zero receiving yards in his single career matchup against the Vikings are 31.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Schultz's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 31.5 yards, a number he has never beat in one total game against the Vikings.
Powered By Data Skrive