On Sunday, Dallas Goedert and the Philadelphia Eagles travel to play the Dallas Cowboys at AT&T Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Goedert's receiving prop bets. Watch Goedert's Eagles square off against the Cowboys on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Dallas Goedert Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Dallas Goedert Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Goedert's 48.6 receiving yards per game average is 3.1 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's contest (45.5).
- In four out of 10 games this season (40%), Goedert has collected more than 45.5 receiving yards.
- Goedert's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 44.6 per game. He has collected 4.0 more per game than that average.
- Goedert has hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
- In just four of his 10 games (40%), Goedert has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 44.6 yards.
- Goedert is averaging 43.8 yards per game in his last five outings against the Cowboys, 1.7 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (45.5).
- Oddsmakers have set Goedert's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 45.5 yards, a number he has outdone two times in five total games versus the Cowboys.
Powered By Data Skrive