Dallas Goedert's Philadelphia Eagles host the New Orleans Saints on Sunday at Lincoln Financial Field. Here's some insights and tips around Goedert's receiving prop bets. Watch Goedert's Eagles face off against the Saints at 4:25 PM ET on FOX.
Dallas Goedert Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Dallas Goedert Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Goedert is averaging 50.5 receiving yards per game, 10.0 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (40.5).
- In four of eight games this season (50%), Goedert has put up more than 40.5 receiving yards.
- Goedert's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 45.6 per game. He has collected 4.9 more per game than that average.
- Goedert has gone over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
- In half of his matchups, Goedert has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 45.6.
- Goedert is averaging zero yards per game in his last one outing against the Saints, 40.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (40.5).
- Bookmakers have set Goedert's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 40.5 yards, a number he has never beat in one lifetime game against the Saints.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Goedert has grabbed 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In three out of eight games this year (37.5%), Goedert has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Goedert has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He usually has gone under that number as he has caught 0.4 touchdowns per game, 0.1 less than his average prop.
- In only 25% of his games (one out of four), Goedert has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Goedert has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 37.5% of his games (three out of eight chances).
- In his lone career matchup against the Saints, Goedert scored zero receiving touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Goedert has failed to go over this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in one total game against the Saints.
Powered By Data Skrive