Dallas Goedert's Philadelphia Eagles visit the Green Bay Packers on Sunday at Lambeau Field. Here's some insights and tips around Goedert's receiving prop bets. Watch Goedert's Eagles take on the Packers at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Dallas Goedert Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Dallas Goedert Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Goedert is averaging 48.3 receiving yards per game, 4.8 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (43.5).
- In 42.9% of his games this season (three of seven), Goedert has collected more than 43.5 receiving yards.
- Goedert has collected 2.5 more receiving yards per game (48.3) than the average over/under he's had set, 45.8.
- Goedert has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only three of his seven games (42.9%).
- In just three of his seven games (42.9%), Goedert has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 45.8 yards.
- Goedert's 16 receiving yards in his only career matchup against the Packers are 27.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Goedert's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 43.5 yards, a number he has never beat in one total game against the Packers.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Goedert has collected 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 42.9% of his games this season (three of seven), Goedert has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Goedert has collected 0.1 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.4 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In just 25% of his games (one out of four), Goedert has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Goedert has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 42.9% of his games (three of seven chances).
- Goedert's one receiving touchdown in his one career matchup against the Packers is 0.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Goedert has exceeded Sunday's projected receiving touchdowns total of 0.5 touchdowns one time in one career game against the Packers.
Powered By Data Skrive