Dallas Goedert's Philadelphia Eagles host the Seattle Seahawks on Monday at Lincoln Financial Field. Here's some insights and tips around Goedert's receiving prop bets. Watch Goedert's Eagles square off against the Seahawks on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Dallas Goedert Receiving Prop Bets (11/30/2020)
Dallas Goedert Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Goedert is averaging 43.8 receiving yards per game, 2.7 fewer than the over/under of 46.5 set for Monday's matchup.
- In 33.3% of his games this year (two out of six), Goedert has put up more than 46.5 receiving yards.
- Goedert's season average of 43.8 receiving yards per game is 1.7 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 45.5.
- In just two of his six games (33.3%), Goedert has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just two of his six games (33.3%), Goedert has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 45.5 yards.
- Goedert is averaging 32 yards per game in his last one contest against the Seahawks, 14.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Monday's game (46.5).
- Bookmakers have set Goedert's receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 46.5 yards, a number he has never eclipsed in one career game against the Seahawks.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Goedert's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.3 -- is 0.2 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Monday's game (0.5).
- In 33.3% of his games this season (two of six), Goedert has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Goedert has grabbed 0.2 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.3 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In only 0% of his games (zero out of three), Goedert has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Goedert has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 33.3% of his games (two out of six chances).
- Goedert's zero receiving touchdowns in his single career matchup against the Seahawks are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Goedert has failed to go over this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in one lifetime game against the Seahawks.
Powered By Data Skrive