D.K. Metcalf and the Seattle Seahawks travel to play Washington on Sunday at FedExField. Here's some insights and tips around Metcalf's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch how Metcalf's performance plays out when the Seahawks square off with Washington on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
D.K. Metcalf Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
D.K. Metcalf Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Metcalf is averaging 90.8 receiving yards per game, 5.3 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (85.5).
- In 61.5% of his games this season (eight of 13), Metcalf has totaled more than 85.5 receiving yards.
- Metcalf's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 80.9 per game. He has collected 9.9 more per game than that average.
- Metcalf has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in eight of his 13 games (61.5%).
- In 61.5% of his games (eight of 13 chances), Metcalf has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (80.9).
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Metcalf has grabbed 0.8 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.3 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In eight out of 13 games this season (61.5%), Metcalf has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Metcalf has reeled in 0.3 more receiving touchdowns (0.8 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- 61.5% of the time this season (eight out of 13 games), Metcalf has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In 61.5% of his games (eight out of 13 opportunities), Metcalf has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5).
Powered By Data Skrive