On Sunday, D.K. Metcalf and the Seattle Seahawks host the New York Jets at Lumen Field. Here's some insights and tips around Metcalf's receiving prop bets. You can watch how Metcalf's performance plays out when the Seahawks square off against the Jets on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
D.K. Metcalf Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
D.K. Metcalf Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Metcalf is averaging 93.3 receiving yards per game, 0.8 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (92.5).
- In seven out of 12 games this season (58.3%), Metcalf has collected more than 92.5 receiving yards.
- Metcalf's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 79.9 per game. He has collected 13.4 more per game than that average.
- Metcalf has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in eight of his 12 games (66.7%).
- In 75% of his games (nine of 12 chances), Metcalf has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (79.9).
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Metcalf's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.8 -- is 0.3 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In seven out of 12 games this year (58.3%), Metcalf has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Metcalf has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He typically has outperformed that value as he has grabbed 0.8 touchdowns per game, 0.3 more than his average prop.
- In 58.3% of his games (seven out of 12), Metcalf has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In 58.3% of his games (seven of 12 opportunities), Metcalf has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5).
Powered By Data Skrive