D.K. Metcalf and the Seattle Seahawks square off against the New York Giants on Sunday at home at Lumen Field. Here's some betting insights and tips around Metcalf's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch how Metcalf's performance plays out when the Seahawks square off against the Giants on FOX at 4:05 PM ET.
D.K. Metcalf Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
D.K. Metcalf Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Metcalf's 94.5 receiving yards per game average is 3.0 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's matchup (91.5).
- In 72.7% of his games this year (eight out of 11), Metcalf has collected more than 91.5 receiving yards.
- Metcalf has collected 15.6 more receiving yards per game (94.5) than the average over/under he's had set, 78.9.
- Metcalf has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in eight of his 11 games (72.7%).
- In eight of his 11 games (72.7%), Metcalf has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 78.9 yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Metcalf has pulled down 0.8 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.3 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 63.6% of his games this season (seven out of 11), Metcalf has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Metcalf has collected 0.3 more receiving touchdowns (0.8 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In 63.6% of his games (seven out of 11), Metcalf has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In seven of his 11 games (63.6%), Metcalf has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
Powered By Data Skrive