D.K. Metcalf's Seattle Seahawks visit the Philadelphia Eagles on Monday at Lincoln Financial Field. Here's some insights and tips around Metcalf's receiving prop bets. You can watch Metcalf and the Seahawks face off against the Eagles on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
D.K. Metcalf Receiving Prop Bets (11/30/2020)
D.K. Metcalf Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Metcalf is averaging 86.2 receiving yards per game, 0.7 more than his prop bet over/under for Monday's game (85.5).
- In seven out of 10 games this season (70%), Metcalf has collected more than 85.5 receiving yards.
- Metcalf has put up 8.1 more receiving yards per game (86.2) than the average over/under he's had set, 78.1.
- Metcalf has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in seven of his 10 games (70%).
- In 70% of his games (seven of 10 opportunities), Metcalf has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (78.1).
- Metcalf's 35 receiving yards in his one career matchup against the Eagles are 50.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Metcalf has failed to exceed this week's prop bet total of 85.5 receiving yards in one total game against the Eagles.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Metcalf has collected 0.9 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.4 more than his prop bet for Monday's game (0.5).
- In seven out of 10 games this year (70%), Metcalf has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Metcalf has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He often has gone over that number as he has caught 0.9 touchdowns per game, 0.4 more than his average prop.
- In 70% of his games (seven out of 10), Metcalf has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In 70% of his games (seven of 10 opportunities), Metcalf has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5).
- In his single career matchup against the Eagles, Metcalf scored zero receiving touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Monday's game.
- In one career game versus the Eagles, Metcalf has failed to beat this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive