D.K. Metcalf and the Seattle Seahawks host the Arizona Cardinals on Thursday at CenturyLink Field. Here's some tips for betting on Metcalf's receiving prop bets in the matchup against the Arizona Cardinals. Watch Metcalf's Seahawks play the Cardinals on FOX/NFL at 8:20 PM ET.
D.K. Metcalf Receiving Prop Bets (11/19/2020)
D.K. Metcalf Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Metcalf is averaging 90.7 receiving yards per game, 11.2 more than his prop bet over/under for Thursday's game (79.5).
- In seven of nine games this season (77.8%), Metcalf has collected more than 79.5 receiving yards.
- Metcalf has totaled 13.0 more receiving yards per game (90.7) than the average over/under he's had set, 77.7.
- Metcalf has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in seven of his nine games (77.8%).
- In 77.8% of his games (seven out of nine opportunities), Metcalf has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (77.7).
- Metcalf's 9.7 receiving yards per game over his three career matchups against the Cardinals are 69.8 fewer yards than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Metcalf has failed to beat this week's prop bet total of 79.5 receiving yards in three career games against the Cardinals.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Metcalf has collected 0.9 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.4 more than his prop bet for Thursday's game (0.5).
- In 66.7% of his games this season (six of nine), Metcalf has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Metcalf has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He typically has gone over that value as he has pulled down 0.9 touchdowns per game, 0.4 more than his average prop.
- In 66.7% of his games (six of nine), Metcalf has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In 66.7% of his games (six of nine opportunities), Metcalf has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5).
- Metcalf's zero receiving touchdowns per game over his three career matchups against the Cardinals are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Metcalf has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in three total games against the Cardinals.
Powered By Data Skrive