D.J. Moore and the Carolina Panthers travel to play the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Here's an analysis of Moore's prop bets for rushing in that matchup. You can watch Moore's performance play out for the Panthers against the Chiefs on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
D.J. Moore Rushing Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
D.J. Moore Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Moore has averaged 0.0 rushing attempts per game, 0.5 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Moore has not carried the ball more than 0.5 times in a game through eight outings this year.
- Moore's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.5 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Moore has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through eight games this year.
- Through eight games, Moore has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (0.5 attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Moore's 0.0 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 2.5 less than Sunday's over/under.
- Moore has not run for more than 2.5 yards in a game through eight outings this year.
- Moore's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 2.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 2.5 on average.
- Moore has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through eight games this year.
- Through eight games, Moore has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (2.5 yards).
Powered By Data Skrive