D.J. Moore and the Carolina Panthers host the Atlanta Falcons on Thursday at Bank of America Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Moore's rushing prop bets. Watch Moore's Panthers face off against the Falcons at 8:20 PM ET on FOX/NFL.
D.J. Moore Rushing Prop Bets (10/29/2020)
D.J. Moore Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Moore's per-game rushing attempts average (0.0) is 0.5 less rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Thursday's game (0.5).
- Moore has not carried the ball more than 0.5 times in a game through six outings this year.
- Moore has averaged 0.5 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- Moore has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through six games this year.
- Through six games, Moore has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (0.5 attempts).
- Moore averages 0.4 carries per game over his five career matchups against the Falcons, 0.1 fewer rushes than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Moore's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this game at 0.5 attempts, a figure he has exceeded two times in five career games against the Falcons.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Moore's 0.0 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 2.5 fewer than Thursday's over/under.
- Moore has not run for more than 2.5 yards in a game through six outings this year.
- Moore's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 2.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 2.5 on average.
- Moore has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through six games this year.
- Through six games, Moore has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (2.5 yards).
- Moore's 1.4 rushing yards per game over his five career matchups against the Falcons are 1.1 fewer yards than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- In five career games versus the Falcons, Moore has gone over this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 2.5 yards one time.
Powered By Data Skrive