D.J. Moore and the Carolina Panthers host the Chicago Bears on Sunday at Bank of America Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Moore's rushing prop bets. You can watch how Moore's performance plays out when the Panthers square off against the Bears on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
D.J. Moore Rushing Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
D.J. Moore Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Moore's per-game rushing attempts average (0.0) is 0.5 less rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Moore has not carried the ball more than 0.5 times in a game through five outings this year.
- Moore has averaged 0.5 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- Moore has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Moore has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (0.5 attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Moore is set at 2.5 yards. That is 2.5 less than his season average of 0.0.
- Moore has not run for more than 2.5 yards in a game through five outings this year.
- Moore's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 2.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 2.5 on average.
- Moore has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Moore has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (2.5 yards).
Powered By Data Skrive