On Sunday, D.J. Moore and the Carolina Panthers host the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Bank of America Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Moore's rushing prop bets. You can watch Moore and the Panthers square off against the Buccaneers on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
D.J. Moore Rushing Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
D.J. Moore Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Moore has averaged 0.0 rushing attempts per game, 0.5 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Moore has not carried the ball more than 0.5 times in a game through nine outings this year.
- Moore's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.5 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Moore has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through nine games this year.
- Through nine games, Moore has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (0.5 attempts).
- Moore's 0.8 carries per game over his five career matchups against the Buccaneers are 0.3 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Moore has beat Sunday's prop bet rushing attempts total of 0.5 attempts three times in five total games against the Buccaneers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Moore's 0.0 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 2.5 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- Moore has not rushed for more than 2.5 yards in a game through nine outings this year.
- Moore has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (2.5) by 2.5 yards.
- Moore has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through nine games this year.
- Through nine games, Moore has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (2.5 yards).
- Moore's 13.2 rushing yards per game over his five career matchups against the Buccaneers are 10.7 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In five career games versus the Buccaneers, Moore has surpassed this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 2.5 yards three times.
Powered By Data Skrive