D.J. Moore and the Carolina Panthers host the New Orleans Saints on Sunday at Bank of America Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Moore's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Moore's Panthers square off with the Saints on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
D.J. Moore Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
D.J. Moore Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Moore is averaging 78.0 receiving yards per game, 9.5 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (68.5).
- In seven of 14 games this season (50%), Moore has totaled more than 68.5 receiving yards.
- Moore has collected 6.5 more receiving yards per game (78.0) than the average over/under he's had set, 71.5.
- Moore has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In half of his matchups, Moore has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 71.5.
- Moore is averaging 78 yards per game in his last four outings against the Saints, 9.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (68.5).
- Moore has exceeded Sunday's projected receiving yards total of 68.5 yards three times in four total games against the Saints.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Moore's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.3 -- is 0.2 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In three out of 14 games this season (21.4%), Moore has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Moore has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He typically has fallen short of that value as he has pulled down 0.3 touchdowns per game, 0.2 less than his average prop.
- In just three of his 12 games (25%), Moore has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only three of his 14 games (21.4%), Moore has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- In his four career matchups against the Saints, Moore averages one receiving touchdown per game, 0.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In four career games against the Saints, Moore has outperformed this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns two times.
Powered By Data Skrive