D.J. Moore's Carolina Panthers visit Washington on Sunday at FedExField. Here's some insights and tips around Moore's receiving prop bets. You can watch Moore's performance play out for the Panthers against Washington on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
D.J. Moore Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
D.J. Moore Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Moore is averaging 81.2 receiving yards per game, 9.7 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (71.5).
- In seven of 13 games this season (53.8%), Moore has collected more than 71.5 receiving yards.
- Moore's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 71.5 per game. He has put up 9.7 more per game than that average.
- In seven of his 13 games (53.8%), Moore has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In seven of his 13 games (53.8%), Moore has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 71.5 yards.
- Moore is averaging 67 yards per game in his last two contests against the Football Team, 4.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (71.5).
- Moore has gone over Sunday's projected receiving yards over/under of 71.5 yards one time in two career games against the Football Team.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Moore has collected 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 less than his prop bet in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In three out of 13 games this year (23.1%), Moore has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Moore has reeled in 0.2 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.3 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In just three of his 11 games (27.3%), Moore has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only three of his 13 games (23.1%), Moore has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Over his two career matchups against the Football Team, Moore averages 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, the same as his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Moore has outdone Sunday's projected receiving touchdowns over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time in two total games against the Football Team.
Powered By Data Skrive