D.J. Moore and the Carolina Panthers visit the Green Bay Packers on Saturday at Lambeau Field. Here's an analysis of Moore's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch Moore's performance play out for the Panthers against the Packers on NFL Network at 8:15 PM ET.
D.J. Moore Receiving Prop Bets (12/19/2020)
D.J. Moore Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Moore is averaging 77.0 receiving yards per game, 6.5 more than his prop bet over/under for Saturday's game (70.5).
- In 50% of his games this year (six out of 12), Moore has collected more than 70.5 receiving yards.
- Moore has put up 5.4 more receiving yards per game (77.0) than the average over/under he's had set, 71.6.
- Moore has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In half of his matchups, Moore has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 71.6.
- Moore's 120 receiving yards in his only career matchup against the Packers are 49.5 more yards than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Moore has outdone Saturday's prop bet receiving yards over/under of 70.5 yards one time in one career game against the Packers.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Moore has averaged 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 less than his prop bet in Saturday's game (0.5).
- In 25% of his games this year (three of 12), Moore has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Moore has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He typically has gone under that number as he has caught 0.3 touchdowns per game, 0.2 fewer than his average prop.
- In only three of his 10 games (30%), Moore has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Moore has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 25% of his games (three out of 12 chances).
- Moore's zero receiving touchdowns in his one career matchup against the Packers are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Moore has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in one career game against the Packers.
Powered By Data Skrive