D.J. Moore and the Carolina Panthers hit the field against the Denver Broncos on Sunday at home at Bank of America Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Moore's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Moore's Panthers square off against the Broncos on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
D.J. Moore Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
D.J. Moore Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Moore is averaging 77.0 receiving yards per game, 49.5 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (27.5).
- In 91.7% of his games this season (11 of 12), Moore has collected more than 27.5 receiving yards.
- Moore's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 71.6 per game. He has collected 5.4 more per game than that average.
- Moore has gone over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
- In half of his games, Moore has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 71.6 yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Moore has pulled down 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 fewer than his prop bet in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 25% of his games this season (three out of 12), Moore has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Moore has pulled down 0.2 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.3 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In just three of his 10 games (30%), Moore has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Moore has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 25% of his games (three out of 12 chances).
Powered By Data Skrive